Saturday, August 8, 2009

and then it became an obsession...

for some reason i've been drawing, painting, making things about a parent bird and their kids.
here's some more...


this is STILL IN PROCESS..it needs lots of work but i'm already getting bored of it. oh boy.



i wanted to make a 3d version of the bird i painted awhile ago...here's the head.




next is the body with feathers!


me being a novice seamstress is an understatement. i suck at sewing but i keep wanted to alter all these clothes i have in my closet. so i decided to draw out how i want my clothes to be altered, show it to my uncle and let him work his magic on my clothes. i thought showing the before and after might be fun. here's the first drawing. wish him luck!

2 comments:

jawcooper said...

I absolutely LOVE the bird head! Can we get together and have a toy making party?

mylan said...

nice boots you are going to be so stylish. i hope your uncle does a good job... remember your framing uncle. as long as you don't get glued into your new outfit!